My FreeNAS box has been restarted twice until I have managed to see that it has failed on jail restart.
Scenario is following:
- FreeNAS normal configuration
- Standard Jail
- Installed Google Authenticator PAM
- Installed OpenVPN using https://forums.freenas.org/index.php?threads/step-by-step-to-install-openvpn-inside-a-jail-in-freenas-11-1-u1.61681/
- Added some tweaks - https://forums.freenas.org/index.php?threads/step-by-step-to-install-openvpn-inside-a-jail-in-freenas-11-1-u1.61681/page-9#post-493583
- Connected Client on Android - all ok
- Restarted jail - kaboom FreeNas has restarted with Kernel error which I was not able to capture.
Not sure if I want to reproduce this ...