1. Open api-directory.interface.ts and find an api call that has 'any' in it.
2. Use api docs, inspector or your friendly backend developer to get information on proper response type.
3. Document interface in `/app/interfaces` and update type in api directory.
4. Find usages of this api call in code and clean up code related to it.
For example, there may be any's next to it. Or it may be possible to rename some of the `res` variables to proper names.
5. Repeat for at least 5 API endpoints (the more the better).