If two "Periodic Snapshot Tasks" are created as this:
- Different "Snapshot Lifetime"
- Different "Naming Schema"
- "Allow Taking Empty Snapshots" unticked (and the dataset is NOT modified between the scheduled creation time, one minute in this case)
This results in only one snapshot created, presumably because of the unticked "Allow Taking Empty Snapshots"? (and it not being modified, as stated before):
Is this the intented behavior?
Maybe it's better to take two snapshots, because:
- It's "Snapshot Lifetime" is different
- It's "Naming Schema" is different
If only one snapshot is created, this has important consequences if there is a replication system associated to each "Periodic Snapshot Tasks". Maybe I want the 2 weeks lifetime task one to being replicated, but not the 1 week one. And, as the 2 weeks snapshot is not being created... it never gets replicated!